Tuesday, January 6, 2009

More on What I Should Have Asked Santa For

I think it is a good idea to keep a running list of things I want but haven't or cannot buy for myself. I am sure this will be useful for my family and loved ones who I stress out by always responding with a, "I have no idea what I want" when my birthday or Christmas rolls around.

I LOVE to cook and sometimes I want to grill something for dinner but don't want to cook it on the BBQ. Also I sometimes want to make pancakes or lots of french toast and I only have a few pans, none of which are big enough for large foodie jobs. So I want a double burner grill to get the job done! These things not only make cool grill marks on chicken and steaks but could probably make a mean massive helping of french toast too!
I dream of having a big kitchen to put lots of cool cooking gadgets in that I can whip out and whip up lots of delicious things for people. Until then though I don't think there is anything wrong with stockpiling cool kitchen gadgets and stuffing them into my small kitchen...right. My mom tells me the secret to her amazing cheesecakes is all in her mixer. So if I ever have any hope of carrying on the fattening cheesecake baking tradition I am going to need one of these!

No comments: