Monday, August 4, 2008

Reception Pics


Me and my mommy

One of my brothers closest and best friends, Jared. Just to give you and idea of how far we've come the picture below was taken around the time that we first met Jared.

He use to be teeny teeny tiny and I use to have big ole glasses so luckily things have changed for the both of us.

Ray, who is a great friend to Julia and Erik AND a great friend to me. Ray has come to most of my comedy shows and is always there supporting me. Josh is Tandi's husband and hilarious and wonderful. Tandi and Josh just got married a few weeks earlier.

Not that I am one of those annoying people who immediately say to a newly married couple, "When are you going to have children?" But I have to say that when the day comes where my brother has children he is going to be an amazing father. I have known that for a long time just because of how wonderful and amazing he is as a person but watching him with his new niece was so great to see because it just reminded me how wonderful he is with kids. She was having a ball dancing with him although it wasn't totally clear who was leading.

Tandi and Me

Bob, Geoff and his wife Natalie and Doug's daughter Casey.

I have known Doug since I was 16 years old and worked at his company, Page One. Erik, my brother also worked with Page One and Doug has become a great friend over the years to us both.

No comments: