Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Watch Out NY Here Comes Yogurtland


My soon to be sister-in-law Jules told me about her happiest place on earth, it's a little place called Yogurtland which is a self-serve oasis of frozen yogurt in traditional flavors like vanilla and cookies and cream, to more exotic flavors like green tea and taro.

Once you have filled up your cup you then can move on to the toppings station and pile it on to your heart's content. Until recently we thought Yogurtland only existed in Orange County, however to my surprise we found one in NY. This place is just as busy as the Yogurtland in Tustin however I realized that everyone seemed to only buy Yogurt here in pint sizes. For a minute I thought New Yorkers justified the pints because of all the walking they do but upon further investigation I discovered that the store only stocks pint sized cups. So you see officer, I had no choice but to buy an entire pint of Yogurt and eat it in the taxi on the way back to my hotel.

No comments: