Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Best Part of My Day

The best part of my day today is that I have met a great guy...and he seems to like so many things about me and not just my french toast and it feels wonderful and amazing to have someone feel that way about me. It's been too long! And the kicker is....he's pretty awesome too.

The publisher would like to make a public apology and clarify that while this story implied that the mystery person had just been met that day, he was in fact met much earlier than that day. He was actually met weeks before this post. We apologize for any confusion and blame it on the misinterpretation of the reader more so than the publisher. - Good Day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And this mystery man must think you are pretty awesome too. He probably loves your smile, your laugh and the way you make him feel. He is a very lucky man whoever he is and is probably very very excited that you are moving back to Orange County.