Wednesday, September 24, 2008

HOPE Over 3 Years

Ilya and I's awesome photo shoot for HOPE

At the Bankers Bus Tour with Ana Cabral (she signs all the money in the U.S.)

Serving as the Mistress of Ceremonies (I know I did not chose the title) at the Bankers Bus Tour in Los Angeles

Our early morning safari in South Africa

Rachael, Ilya, John and I with Ambassador Young in South Africa

Famous sculptor, Tina Allen (sitting to my right) who sadly passed recently from complications of a heart attack. Tina has sculpted tremendous bronze scuptures of famous African American leaders.

A picture I took in New Orleans one month after Katrina

The HOPE group after the Silver Rights Breakfast in Atlanta

Reverend Cecil "Chip" Murray's visit to the corporate office

2006 Holiday Christmas Party with Ilya, Rachael, John and Sheila

Woman-ing the registration table in Anacostia

At the Private Bank and Trust board meeting in Chicago

On the rooftop in Washington D.C. with Leslie and Wendy after the Anacostia Economic Summit

Some of the ladies at HOPE
CRA Luncheon Event at the Federal Reserve Bank of LA

John, Rachael and I

The HOPE Banking Center Staff on a community street day in LA


No comments: