Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Late Santa List

This Christmas I couldn't think of anything I wanted. I felt like I had everything I needed and was at a loss for coming up with anything my heart desired for the holiday. As luck would have it, it wasn't until AFTEr Christmas that I began to think of all the things I should have asked for...here is my late list to Santa:

1. A bike: I really want a bike to ride around the neighborhood and use to go run quick errands. I can't decide if I want a beach cruiser or a mountain bike but I have narrowed it down to some sort of bicycle with 2 tires...is that redundant?

2. An Ipod docking station: I have been using a laptop or the lame music channels on cable TV but I want something that I can play all my wonderful music on. I have big plans to sit on the couch, listen to music and drink wine.

3. A New Black Pea coat: I have a very pretty white one and an old black one that is so tattered and old it isn't so pretty anymore. I did get a new black jacket for Christmas last year but I hate it. Hate is a strong word I know, but it isn't at all flattering, looks like an old lady housecoat and it has bad juju all over it.

4. A membership to a Krav Maga Studio: I have wanted to do Krav Maga for a long time now. I have a unrelenting desire to be able to be unassuming and dangerous.

5. Art Classes: I love to draw but I haven't ever taken an art class. I think I have the makings of a decent artist but I need someone to help me channel my inner Picasso.

If nothing else I guess I have a very early jump start on my Christmas list for 2009. Thanks Santa! See you next time.

No comments: