Friday, December 5, 2008

Now I Know!

I have always wondered what Jack and Charlie did all day long. Because there are sometimes signs when I get home, I know somedays they wrestle on the couch. Some days Jack eats the papers that I mistakenly leave on the coffee table and sometimes when they are feeling extra frisky they empty their toy basket and, from the best I can tell, proceed to strew them about the entire house. But I have always wondered what they actually did all day long. Maybe they have friends over that I don't know about. Maybe they discovered how to turn the TV on and watch the Dog Whisperer all day, which if so they haven't picked up one damn morsel of knowledge from.

Well, wonder no more...now I know what they do all day from cold hard surveillance. http://www.ustream.tv/channel/wetodddid (Obviously this link is not always activated...since I am not into broadcasting myself when I am doing important things around the house like staring at the TV eating. I have some respect for privacy....Jack and Charlie have nothing to hide...I apparently do.

No comments: