Saturday, October 11, 2008

How Do I Love Thee

I heart candy corn. It isn't even the normal kind of love it's the kind of love that is obsessive and stalkerish. I love candy corn so much that were it a person I would consume my life with it, I would follow it wherever it was, shower it with gifts and smother it with love and affection and then devour it. I can tell good candy corn by the way it looks in the bag. While some may believe that candy corn is an easy thing to create...I forgive you for your ignorance but strongly have to disagree. It is quite hard to get the sugar to wax ratio exact in order to arrive at the best tasting candy corn. Too much wax and it is like eating a candle...too little wax and it is chalky in your mouth. But when you get that candy corn that is the perfect mix of the two you get a little piece of heaven. The only thing better than a good candy corn are those delicious candy corn pumpkins which only come around once a year during Halloween time.

OH CANDY CORN HOW I LOVE YOU, I wish I knew how to quit you!!!

No comments: